Wednesday 15 September 2010

L'Attentart

I just got some photos through from the L'Attentart event in Strasbourg that I was asked to submit some work to. They took my artwork, printed it big then pasted it in a spot in the city. Every piece they used was labeled on a map so that you could find specific pieces or find out whose is whose!...

I wish I could go and check it out in person because it looks great, some rad artists doing original pieces on the streets as well as the printed pieces, if you're in the neighborhood then I would highly recommend it (The map is below should you need it)...

Thanks to Dzia for the hook up and Tony for sorting it all out, next time I'm there for sure!...

Here's some photos thanks to Brice Maré...

More info here...





L'Attentart Map...

Me

Dzia

Me x Dzia x Squid

Various

No comments: