Saturday 12 July 2008

Love me Hate me

Love me Hate me is this years title of the graduate show for Graphic Design, Moving Image and Animation students of Ravensbourne...I went along to show support for my friends graduating this year, i'll let the work speak for itself but it was good stuff so congrats to everyone involved...

Check out everyone individually here for links to websites and email addresses...







Colm Watkins

Matt Crump

Regina Viveiros

Emma Killeen

Lee Exton

Sean Johnson

Sarah Beckett

Camille George

Gemma Broughton

Philip Bone

Leo Reithoff

Tanya Holbrook

Paulina Pipponnen

Neil Whitehead

Mirja Valkeasuo

David Lismer

Mat Gil

Emily Davis

Matt Scott






It was a fun night and went on to be a long night too...I wanted to put up the Moving image showreel but cant transfer it off the DVD...so go check out their websites to see some quality work...

Also check out Phil Bone over on FormFiftyFive.com

No comments: