Sunday 12 December 2010

KRANK Show Flicks...

Last night we had the opening for KRANK, the art show I posted about a few weeks ago that I'm doing with Dzia and Klaas Van der Linden. Considering the time we had to do the work and set it up we were all really happy how it turned out, we hung the work, painted the windows and I even managed to get a wall painted on the side of the Fish and Chips store!...

Anyway, I'll have the artwork and wall pieces up on my site soon but here's a bunch of photos of the work in the space and some other bits and pieces!...

Thanks to the Antwerp Deadheadz for the tunes and good times, Naomi for hooking the whole thing up, Dzia and Klaas for being rad and everyone who came out!...

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK

KRANK



The show is on at Fish and Chips, Kammenstraat, Antwerp, 2000 till the 8th January 2011 and is open Monday to Saturday 11 till 7...

We're also going to be in the space occasionally doing some live painting and selling the KRANK zine we made, as well as some prints and other bits. I'll be posting this on my twitter so be sure to follow me so you know when we'll be there!...

No comments: