Monday 18 October 2010

Skullbear stuff...

I've been working on some screenprinting and I now have a few bits and pieces for sale in my shop here there's 3 different prints, a one colour print, an ink hand finished print and a spraypaint hand finished print as well(my personal fave!..)The prints are limited to 5 each and the hand finished ones are all slightly different as well!...

I also made some new tee's with the same design as the prints, for now these are only in White(black print) and Black(blue/green print) but I'm thinking about making some other colours as well, if you have any preferences please comment below and the most popular colour will get printed!...

I think they're a deal, a steal, a sale of the fucking century so if you've got some money burning a hole in your pocket, treat yourself!...

Skullbear Screenprint

Skullbear Screenprint Ink

Skullbear Screenprint Spray

Skullbear Tee Green/Blue

Skullbear Tee White

No comments: