Friday 30 October 2009

Website!!...(and religion)

Apologies for the lag of blogging but at long last I have a real website, ok so I used Indexhibit to make it so it's not terribly original but fook it I now finally have somewhere to show my work properly!... Go check it out...now!...

http://markgoss.com

Anyway, I've been working like crazy on new works which I will soon upload to my spanking new website, nice!...but for now here's some photos from an reference trip I took recently to the Museum of Religious Art in Uden, Holland...

This is how to draw scrolls properly!...

Really liked this...

The building was an old convent and had amazing windows...

And I did not expect to see this!...

Yep, Hieronomous Bosch...

Also caught I photo(a bad one!...) of this stonker by Neus!...

No comments: