Sunday 9 August 2009

Collaborama

I recently participated in the Alternative Press Festival 'Collaborama'. I went down to The Miller near London Bridge and set up shop with some zines and posters.

The whole day was good fun and a collaborative zine was made featuring all the stall holders artwork done on the day, as well as anyone who happened by!..The day wasn't overly busy which ended up being really good as it gave everyone a chance to meet each other and I traded some zines with some rad people (thanks for that!...).

I'd like to say thanks to Jimi for organising the event and also thanks to everyone who came by to say hello or have a chat, I look forward to doing more of the same!...








After the zine sale there was an live illustrated story and music session by Resonance FM, which was really interesting...Props to all those who illustrated along, I'm glad I decided not too as it was too much pressure at that time of day!...


No comments: