Sunday 5 July 2009

Fun, Fun...Hard work...

Been a busy few months finishing uni and even though I'm coming up for my degree show this week, hopefully have some exciting projects in the pipelines and can finally push the work I want to do...Including a whole lot more Curious Fiend work...

Before the Degree show this week at the RSA (oooh get you!...) my class exhibited at the D&Ad exhibition at Kensington Olympia and the stall (or whatever you want to call it) won best in show so big ups to all those in my class who worked so hard to put it all together...

I've been working on some developments of the typefaces I designed for use in my magazine, these are, fingers crossed going to be the posters I use for my degree show...


It's not all fun though, I had to go to see Regina Spektor in the Serpentine Sessions in Hyde Park...Hard work that was, and a horrible setting!...

No comments: