Monday 27 April 2009

Inspirations?...

Just finished this piece for an Inspirations exhibition that is to promote our degree show later in the year, it's going to be in May at some point so should have more information about it soonish...

It doesn't strictly follow the brief but I did I think do something inspired by things that inspire me, tattoos and the like...Anyway, here's a kind of blow by blow sequence of the piece in progress, including a few detail shots to finish off...


The original...

First outlines...

Inking...

Some colour...

The final piece...


Some detail shots...

Pretty pleased with how it turned out, was tempted to add more depth to the girl but decided I liked her pasty white and left it...


Just took this finished shot so thought I'd update the post....

No comments: