Friday 27 June 2008

Pollocks Launch

Last night was the belated launch party for Pollocks, I went along to do some body drawing for the night, the night was basically an exhibition inviting a whole bunch of different creatives involved with Pollocks to get their work out there.

As always because of poor time management didnt get round to getting a piece up, but did some body illustration instead and my model Shona walked around showing off my work for the night. Twas a good and I think successful night, the beer flowed for free and now I'm smoke free I could keep on top of the stupidly long queues to the bar while others were out in the cold...

Some of the work on show was really nice and it was good to see some friends of mine exhibiting their work like my friends Chris Benns, Dominique Strouthos, Lauren Naylor and especially Amy Van Loon, Amy and Lauren doing the body illustration on the model alongside mine...

Anyway check out the flicks below...











Decided against the after party for the exhibition and instead had a lock in at Nav's, don't really remember what we were drinking but egg and ham on toast goes down a treat after alcohol...Still not quite a trip to Spar though...






No comments: